Social Impact Fellow
The Social Impact Campaigns team works to develop and execute campaigns that leverage Participant Media content to increase issue awareness, shift attitudes and/or inspire behavioral or systemic change. Through their work, the Fellow will help identify opportunities for social impact campaign engagement, support campaign development and execution, and examine / consider the best ways to measure campaign outcomes and impact.
The Fellow will dive into issue landscaping and research potential partner organizations which will aid in the development of social impact campaigns. The Fellow will also help develop insights on campaign effectiveness through competitive analysis, social media data and other analytics.
Prepare internal and external facing presentations/decks and other supporting materials for upcoming social impact campaigns.
• Attend NGO and other external partner meetings, to support development and execution on social impact campaigns.
• Provide issue- and partner-based research to support social impact campaign development.
• Attend cross-departmental meetings, sharing issue-based and / or campaign related information.
• Develop profiles on potential social impact partners (individuals & organizations).
• Support event planning logistics tied to social impact screenings and convenings.
• Other tasks and assignments, as needed.
Manager, Social Impact Campaigns
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.