Marketing, Communications & Events Internship
The Marketing, Communications & Events department is looking for an intern who will assist the team with a variety of tasks ranging from administrative duties to the development of media related communications & collateral. Interns will have exposure to all aspects of the marketing function through weekly department meetings, hands on collaboration with team members and some participation in outside events.
- Assist with projects as it relates to events, film festivals, PR campaigns, etc.
- Work with team on marketing tactics to help drive brand awareness and content
- Coordinate collateral for department meetings and marketing projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with online media tools and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledgeable about the entertainment industry
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.