Business & Legal Affairs Internship
The Business & Legal Affairs team of Participant Media is seeking an intern to support the narrative and documentary film groups by structuring and negotiating deals in connection with the development, co-financing, production and distribution of Participant's films.
- Review and summarize material deal terms of development agreements, including writer, director, producer and rights agreements
- Draft and revise agreements based on provided deal terms and attorney’s notes
- Create and maintain development and production tracking databases
- Review picture related marketing materials for clearance, talent and credit issues
- Receive delivery elements from producers and coordinate outgoing delivery to distributors
- Assist attorneys with any special projects, including chain-of-title reviews and coordination with marketing on publicity and talent matters.
*Must be currently enrolled in law school.
VP, Business & Legal Affairs - Film
Submit your resume, cover letter and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.