The Accounting department has initiated an internship program that will provide hands-on learning and exposure to Entertainment Accounting. Interns will not only help with essential routine tasks within accounting, but will take on high level projects according to their interest and aptitude. The goal of the internship is to understand the functions of the Accounting department and the interaction between other departments of an Entertainment company.
- Desire to gain an understanding in the field of general accounting
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- Knowledge of basic Excel functions and formulas
- Administrative tasks, including accurate and timely filing, scanning, etc.
- Assist with management reporting
- General Ledger Account reconciliations
- Recording incoming cash receipts
- Update Chart of Account and Project ID Listing for department use
- Support state tax filings
- Ability in handling multiple priorities/ time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.